European Federation of Psychologists' Associations (EFPA) Level 1 & 2 Certification
(BPS level A & B Certification)
Professional Certificates are the established qualifications for anyone seeking career development in the world of talent management. They are sought-after qualifications for those involved in professional recruitment, coaching, mentoring, building high performance teams and leadership consultancy.
The new qualification will be recognized not just by BPS, but also by the wider psychological societies of Europe (EFPA), bringing harmonization of standards across the continent and beyond. The BPS has been the leading body in the development of the new standards, and thus there is much in common with the previous Level A and Level B standards.
We offer you a choice of training programs that enable you to achieve qualification, verified to Level 2 EFPA standard: 'Level 2 Test User in Ability and Personality' which replaces the old Level A (Occupational Testing) and Level B (Personality assessment). These are industry standard qualifications based on the syllabus of assessment developed by European Federation of Psychologists' Associations (EFPA).
This fast-paced course will qualify you in 'Level 2 Test User in Ability and Personality' previously known as "Level A and B" in just 5 days (with 3 hours' pre-course reading). It will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to conduct psychometric tests fairly and effectively in your organization.
The Course Objectives
- To provide an in-depth grounding in the theory and practice of ability and personality testing.
- To enable delegates to gain access to the widest range of tests of ability, aptitude, interests, values and personality (Many test publishers and distributors will accept the Level 2 for purchase of personality tests but some will insist on a short course in the interpretation of their own instrument (similar to the ProfileXT module)
- To equip delegates with the knowledge required to critically evaluate psychometric tests for specific applications.
- To enable delegates to successfully implement objective assessment methods for selection, development, counselling, and guidance.
- To provide a thorough and objective overview of the assessment market.
- To assess the role of computers in assessments.
The course will cost you AED 11,500.00.
This includes all:
- Course Manuals
- Refreshments and a light lunch during the course
For cancelled bookings two or more weeks before a course is due to start, 100% of course fees paid will be refunded to the applicant.
Cancellations made less than 2 weeks before course is due to start, 50% of course fees paid will be refunded to the applicant.
Cancellations made 1 week or less prior to the course date, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
You will benefit from a real opportunity to acquire and refine the skills that are critical for enjoying the maximum value from the psychometric assessments you apply. The emphasis of the programs is on developing best-practice techniques rather than hard theory and focuses on modern, sophisticated ability and personality assessment tools and their application to business challenges.